Tuesday, October 6, 2015

"Never Let You Go" by INXS

Note to self: DON'T stand in front of a coffee shop on State Street in a skirt and high heels, some people will get the wrong impression!  And some people don't seem to able to take no for an answer and will chase you all over South Salt Lake...
It actually happened yesterday.  I guess it's all part of the "Total Woman Experience" (TM).  I was actually scared enough that I called 9-1-1.  My guess is that men experience that terror far less often than women do.

Anyway I was thinking about the song "Can't Stop Killing You" by Kirsty MacColl as it depicts that fear pretty well.  However, I already posted it in my previous blog on 4-Nov-2012 (when I was still pretending to be something I'm not: a man).

This song is somewhat related...

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8aCeh5Bdgg

No comments:

Post a Comment