Sunday, April 12, 2015

"It's My Life" by No Doubt

Me in 2017 - It's crazy to think my hair is naturally this curly
Rachel update 27-Apr-2018:  Added this photo was taken in the Spring of 2017 by my wonderful friend, Cat Palmer, for a Transgender art project she did.  She is an amazing photographer, I highly recommend her:

Cat Palmer Photography: http://www.catpalmer.com


Update 19-Oct-2015: Ha ha ha!  Why would I have thought I would ever find time to finish this!!!

I was talking to my friend Carri (yes Aunt Carri of the "Newer New Wave" on KCQN) on Facebook this morning and realized I never finished writing this...  sigh!  Always so many things going on :(  But many of them are wonderful things, like,  right now I'm busy helping with the Genderevolution Conference coming up on Nov. 14th.

Anyway here it is, a little over 6 months since I transitioned and I never got around to finishing this post.  Can I just say what an incredible, amazing, wonderful six months it has been.  I had NO IDEA it was even possible to be this HAPPY!  It is like I'm living in a fantastic dream or a Fairy Tale.  I've found such immense joy in living full time as a trans woman...

You know... I should write more about what my life has been like these last six months, but I think I will do that in a current blog post, like here: 19-Oct-2015

Update 1-Feb-2017: I realized there wasn't a link to the final (corresponding) post in my old blog.  It is here: https://scotts-vital-music.blogspot.com/2015/04/its-my-life-by-talk-talk.html and I also realized that I didn't explain that the final post in my old blog was the same song by a different artist.  I thought it symbolic to post the same song to both blogs, my old blog with a male vocal and one with a female vocal on this (my new) blog.

Original Post:

Just getting started...    I'll finish this soon!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubvV498pyIM

No comments:

Post a Comment