Tuesday, July 7, 2015

"Your Side Of The Bed" by Little Big Town

A distinctive opening riff of a song popped into my head this morning, but for the life of me I can't figure out what song it is.  I'm sure it's either the Harmonicats or The Three Suns

I've looked around YouTube and Wikipedia and still have no idea what song that is, so I'm going to post this song.  I played it over and over and over in the car today and I love it!!  Thanks for another great song Wendy!

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY2y-jbPdfA

Hmm, July 7.  I remember at 07:07:07 on 7-July-2007 I took a screen shot of the time.gov web page.  I planed on doing that every year 2001 to 2012, but never remembered any of the others.  If I remember correctly there was some special Earth day thing that day.  Hard to believe it was 8 years ago already.  So much has changed since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment