Tuesday, July 11, 2017

"Soft Core" by Maurice and the Cliches

Duplicate CD of the first disc of Audio Files I made almost 25 years ago

I'm writing this post on 28-Jan-2019, filling in my blog posts.  Yesterday I was digging around in the garage and found the banker's box with all the old CD's where I saved the audio files back in the early days.  The files are SD2 (Sound Designer II - the original sound editing software I used).

I posted "Aphrodisiac" on 12-Sep-2017.  The question is: is "Baby Pain" by Intaferon a favorite of mine?  Certainly an epic record to find for me.  It was on sale at the Modified record store, here in Salt Lake for $199.00 and I found it at "The Beat" in Sacramento for like $3.98.  Hmm, still not sure it's a favorite.

This song was always a favorite!  Loved the "She has a birthmark that looks just like a staple".

YouTube (12" - Topic): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFd0d73L40U

YouTube (Full Album): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqkBWoqyiVQ

No comments:

Post a Comment