Tuesday, October 17, 2017

"I Want to Go With You" by Jerry Vale

CD I created on this day 20 years ago
Update 23-Mar-2019: I originally had dated this post for October 18th, but then I found another song I wanted to post specifically for the 18th, so I moved this back one day since I had no post for the 17th.

I've mentioned several times before the reel-to-reel tapes Cliff Peterson (the original owner of the infamous Hi-Fi Shop in Ogden) gave to my grandpa Gus.  I later copied them to cassettes which I still have and these 2 CD's were my attempt to save them digitally.

I'm writing this post on 30-Jan-2019 after I dug a bunch of these old CD's out of the garage.  I Shazam'd some of the unknown songs on the CD the other night and it was able to identify the ones I wrote in red.  I've had this song stuck in my head since.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBFXXkCy6go

Oh yeah and that was Wendy's 16th birthday.  Holy shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment