Monday, March 11, 2019

"I Lost on Jeopardy" by "Weird Al" Yankovic

Somebody else got SueZQ's license plate!

SueZQ is always talking about how she is a misanthrope.  When I saw the license plate above...  well first, the programmer in me thought it might have something to do with Microsoft Network but rest didn't make sense.  Then that a-ha moment and realizing somebody got SueZQ's license plate.  :(

I didn't get to sleep until after 5:00 AM this morning.  I was telling my friend Nicole about it and she asked "Were you just anxious?  Or not feeling well?  Or both?".  I was thinking about the Jeopardy TV game show, so I answered: I'll take "Anxiety for $10".

After that I've had this song stuck in my head...

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvUZijEuNDQ

No comments:

Post a Comment