Thursday, October 8, 2020

"Here's Where the Story Ends" by The Sundays

A sad day - the legacy blogger interface is gone :(

Update 27-June-2021: like a month or two (I don't know exactly when) Google changed the blogger interface back again such that it is usable again.  I know there were many like me that hated the new interface.  It is very similar now to the old legacy interface.  So I plan to still make blog posts.


It seems like I may have talked about this before, but it is a very sad day and the end of my blogging on Blogger (Blogspot).  They have eliminated the Legacy Blogger interface.  The new interface is absolutely horrible, it is cumbersome, inefficient, slow (stupid animations), not intuitive (to me anyway).  I was glad to see that I'm not the only one.  I loathe the new interface, completely hate it!  I don't see anything better about it compared to the old interface.

So I give up.  I've been struggling to make my blog posts for the last several months anyway, now that there is a terrible interface there is no way I'm even going to try.  Maybe someday I can figure out how to do my "song of the day + what happened today" posts on my website: 

The Rachel Edwards: http://theracheledwards.com 

Anyway, so this is where this part of my story ends...


No comments:

Post a Comment