Friday, February 26, 2021

"Goody Goody" by Rachel Edwards

 


 

I decided to wear my "Flapper" dress for 2/26/2021.  But I couldn't think where to take a photo of me in it.  It occurred to me that I had worn this dress to karaoke, at the SunTrapp for the New's Eve Party at the end of 2019.  I thought I'll go take a picture at the SunTrapp and have a beer at the same time.

Michael walked in just after me and we started talking about the Mazda.  He said he was a "car whore", so I said I'm a car whore too.  Then he said "so you're a car whore and a dress whore.".  To which I replied "pretty much, yeah".  LOL   I completely forgot about "shoe whore" too. ;)

Anyway Michael turned on the stage lights and took these photos for me.  If you you see this, Michael, Thnk you again!!!   

YouTube: https://youtu.be/NargJ0Uu9cw


No comments:

Post a Comment