Saturday, June 26, 2021

"Lost in a Lost World" by The Moody Blues



 

This was my dress for today, 6/26/2021. A few days ago I went over to Lancer and took some photos of my Mazda RX8. I have decided to try to sell it. I found this dress in the Mazda.


There was a place I used to go that had a dress code and many of my dresses were too short. Showed too much leg LOL 😆 I kept this dress in my Mazda for the case where the dress I was wearing that day was not approved. I would just pull this dress over the offending dress.


I loaded a bunch of the old metal parts and some old computer stuff into Acadia's truck to take to the metal recycling today and the hazardous waste. But when I went over there, I found the metal recycling places were all closed on Saturdays now.


So I headed out to the Salt Lake County Waste Management. I was passing this power distribution area and thought it would be a good place for a photo. But I had forgotten to take the camera with me.


I don't think the woman at the kiosk I went to knew about the metal recycling there and wanted to charge me $15 to dispose of the metal. I was like no thanks and just dropped off the computer stuff. All the metal is still in the back of Acadia's truck.


Later I took my Prius and drove back out to the power distribution thing. When I got there I realized I had forgotten the camera AGAIN! Argh!!! I was fucking frustrated! I sure as hell wasn't driving out there a third time.


So I took some packing tape I had in the glove box and taped my phone in the window of the Prius and took this photo. It was backlit so you cant see the dress very well. I took the second photo when I got home so you could see the dress better.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdnBHAac9VM

No comments:

Post a Comment