Sunday, December 4, 2016

"Moonglow" by The Norman Luboff Choir

My friend Desiree texted me earlier tonight to ask how much longer I was house sitting. I texted back "3 days... that reminds me I should go check on the critters".  A few minutes later she says "Don't let the critters get out! Lol", to which I replied "I'm just happy they haven't eaten the couch or something LOL".  So then she sends me this meme and I laughed so hard I almost fell off the bed:



Anyway, I was listening to The Norman Luboff Choir "But Beautiful" album tonight, which I really enjoy.  I wanted to post the title track but I can't find it on YouTube.  But this version of "Moonglow" is very nice.  I really  like the saxophone in it.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqDEZO7GCPg

No comments:

Post a Comment