Sunday, January 1, 2017

"All Dressed Up for the End of the World" by Promised Land

I really felt like getting dressed up yesterday afternoon.  I found this dress in a pile of clothes and I'd never found an occasion to wear it.  I put it on even though I had no real plan for going out.

After I put on my makeup I realized I was all dressed up with no place to go.  I thought about it for a while and decided since 2016 had been so... well, just see yesterday's post, I really should go at least have a drink to celebrate it's passing into history.

Anyway, while I was at The Sun Trapp I started thinking about all the people who have commented that Donald Trump may bring about the end of the world.  Or at least, as someone suggested on the Real-Time with Bill Maher show last year (see my post on August 5th), the end of civilization.  Which led me to think how I could be "All Dressed Up for the End of the World".

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAmB49KzF7o




And, yeah, I drank way too much sending 2016 off into history...

No comments:

Post a Comment