Monday, June 5, 2017

"In Hell I'll Be In Good Company" by The Dead South




So, as expected, we still had some haters at the Pride Festival and Pride Parade over the weekend.  They said some things to me as I was rushing into the library for the KRCL panel.  I replied as nicely as I could and I thought I would chat with them after the panel, but they had dispersed by the time I was finished at the panel.

Then they had bullhorns at the parade and they spoke right at me: "You're confused...".  I blew them a kiss  ;)

Then, today, SueZQ said she saw my friend Cat Palmer on the news, filing a complaint that they were using "hate speech" and telling people to kill themselves, commit  suicide, etc.  That is NOT COOL!!

Anyway, I told many people at Pride that I would much rather burn in hell with all the beautiful, amazing, loving, accepting people there, than go to heaven with assholes like those haters!!!!!!!!!

So this song popped on YouTube the other day and it is perfect!  I love it!!  Great music and the video is really fun!!!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY

No comments:

Post a Comment