Thursday, June 15, 2017

"South" by Shona Laing

I just *HATE* 3 A.M.!  And this morning when I woke and looked at the clock it was exactly 03:00 (my clock is set for 24-hour time).  Still seems that if I can't immediately go back to sleep I eventually start going down that anxiety rabbit hole.

It happened yesterday at about 02:30.  I sure hope we aren't going back into one of those phases...

Anyway, I finally decided to get up and start cleaning up some of the many draft posts I started and never finished.  Came across the one for "Somebody to Love" on 16-Apr-2017 and see that was a "rabbit hole day" as well.  :(

That one was ironic for this morning because part of the anxiety was over the thought that finding a... partner seems so remote.  Talking to one of my trans-woman friends yesterday, that is significantly younger than I, she said she doesn't hold out much hope...  especially in this state...

Anyway, I noticed the night before last I've never posted this song and it has the right feel to it this morning...

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjLXK3syFbw
YouTube (full album): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=453H7v6EJj4

No comments:

Post a Comment