Sunday, February 4, 2018

"Cookin' Baby" by Rock Tit



The bands were all getting on stage for a dry run and I recorded a couple of them.  I love it!

It was funny, I wasn't aware of the band's name so when they finished I thought everybody was chanting "Rocked It!" so I chimed in.  Afterwards when I was watching the video I realized they were chanting "Rock Tit".

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOus9qMf5h4

Update 25-Feb-2018 - added the lyrics:

Well you say I look like an old girl and sometimes I feel like it too
But girls ain't gotta be young as you to cook the way that I do
Now it's true some think I'm a big ol' girl and pass me right on by
But they'll just have to go to bed hungry while I make some other man cry!

Chorus:
Oh I'm cookin' baby!
Don't you know what I'm talking about?
If you feel the heat from my kitchen
You know you better just get out

I use salt + pepper + spices in my pound cake recipe
Your man's gonna walk away satisfied
When he walks away from me

If I get your man in my kitchen
He'll say (Grrr) this is where it's at!
Cause the meal that I've got planned for him
Won't never make him fat



No comments:

Post a Comment