Sunday, June 3, 2018

"Moments to Remember" by The Four Lads

Note: As of today (6-Sept-2020) I have 83 "draft" blog posts.  ("Draft" meaning posts I've started but haven't finished, so they aren't published yet.)  I want to add comments about the song.  Tell what is happening in my life, etc.  Add pictures of what is going on.  But at this point There is just no way I'm ever going to catch up.  The evidence is that I can't even keep up.  So I'm just going to publish these posts with a link to the song (hopefully one that is unlikely to disappear).  Maybe if a miracle occurs someday I'll be able to add comments / photos to them.

I do have to make a quick comment that just posted another Four Lads song the day before yesterday: https://rachels-vital-music.blogspot.com/2020/09/put-light-in-window-by-four-lads.html


No comments:

Post a Comment