Tuesday, August 28, 2018

"Across the Universe" by The Beatles

Here it is 31-Dec-2018 and I have almost 80 draft posts that aren't complete.

#EndOf2018post

I think this is around the time we had the Beatles discussion at Tavernacle and I changed my last song to "Come Together" and it healed me.  That night I felt like hell when I got there.  I parked and I hurt all over, I didn't even think I could do it so I decided to go back home.  Halfway home I changed my mind and turned around and went back to the Tavernacle.


The wonderful friends there that night and having the entire bar sing with me was incredibly uplifting.  I left feeling like a million bucks.  Also that night Whitley told me about the Across the Universe movie and that movie was such a great experience.


The movie you can rent on YouTube for $3.99:



No comments:

Post a Comment