Sunday, August 26, 2018

"Pink is Punk" by The Rock Princess and the Shecocks


My friend Sofia (The Rock Princess) and her band the Shecocks.  I love this song, just the whole idea that "pink is punk as fuck".

They had a record release party over at Diabolical Records at

238 S. Edison St.
Salt Lake City, UT 84111

I went over there and realized I had given out all of my ear plugs at the after party at Brewskies in Ogden after the Ogden Pride Festival, and after the show at Urban Lounge I couldn't do another show with no ear plugs.

I had a great parking spot but I came home to get ear plugs and I just had no energy to go back.  I know I only did half of my usual 5K at the rec. center, but I was exhausted.

This morning I woke up and was angry with myself for not going back.  I should have had Sue drive me over and that would have saved me from worrying about parking.  Morning after regrets...

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD9jAy6RZyM
YouTube (my phone): https://youtube.com/watch?v=xYGJNhZklc0

No comments:

Post a Comment