Friday, April 12, 2019

"It's My Life" by Bon Jovi

Before I had no idea how happy I could be!!
Today is the 4 year anniversary of the day I transitioned my  blog from my old "Scott's Vital Music" to this blog.  It is still unbelievable to me how incredibly happy I have been since I've been living as Rachel.

#Transgender
#TransIsBeautiful

June 2014: First time in a skirt and heels in public at Utah Pride Festival
September 1st, 2014: started volunteering at the Utah Pride Center
October 2014: my doctor retired and the new doctor I was assigned has done gender transitions
November 2014: Attended my first Genderevolution Conference
End of January, 2015: started HRT (Hormone Replacement  Therapy)
March 2015: started coming out to a few people
March 27th, 2015: got "outed" because somebody noticed I had breasts
March 31st: went full time as a woman (stopped wearing men's clothes)
April 12th, 2015: transitioned my blog from https://scotts-vital-music.blogspot.com/ to this blog
May 5th, 2015: the judge signed my legal name and gender change

I transitioned from my old blog with "It's My Life" by Talk Talk to this blog with "It's My Life" by No Doubt.  Wendy made me a CD for my "Coming Out" that had this song on it and I have never remembered to post it until now.  So this is perfect, appropriate for my 4th Anniversary of my blog transition.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE
YouTube (live): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Yt9Xfo4VN4

No comments:

Post a Comment