Sunday, April 12, 2020

"Here Comes Trouble" by 3 One Oh

Trying to figure out how to do the stripes on the trunk
I got frustrated, it felt like I had more trouble with the trackball and the editor
I'm obviously on the "every other day" plan.  I had a pretty good on Thursday.  Friday was bad.  Saturday pretty good.  Today was pretty nasty.  The weather app on my phone said it was almost 50 degrees (F), but every time I went outside it felt more like 30 degrees.  I suppose it could have been my body temperature was just screwed up.  It happens sometimes where I can't get warm, no matter what.  There have been times where I cranked the space heater in my room to 75 crawled under the covers and still felt like I was freezing.  MS, so many fun "features"!!

#FuckMS

I wanted to get the final pink stripe for the Trans flag painted on the passenger doors and start on the stripes on the trunk today, but between the cold and the gusty wind that didn't happen.  I sat inside for a while listening to  Talia Keys and The Love's "We're Here" CD and trying to make a bracket for the car stereo out of plumber's tape.

#Transgender

And just to add that final touch to my day, one of the birds (I suspect one of the crows) took the biggest dump on CeCe that I think I've ever seen.  I swear it was like 3 inches in diameter.  I thought I took a picture of it  I love the birdies, but I wish they would stop shitting on my car.  I've washed CeCe 3 times in the last few days.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVyvho6nwJo

Oh and lastly, the new battery I ordered for my LG G4 phone came on Easter Sunday... weird!!  SueZQ commented that at least they found a box big enough for it:


1 comment: