Thursday, September 24, 2020

"Cold Blood" by Valen

I love the George Floyd sticker on CeCe
#GeorgeFloyd

A couple of years ago I did an interview with a man named Ian Brown that was doing this "American Dreams" project.  He took some pictures of me as well.  I guess he has published the book and I'm in it.  I've ordered a copy from the Kings English bookstore.

KingsEnglish: https://www.kingsenglish.com/

#KingsEnglish
#AmericanDreams


The American Dreams book is published and I'm in it :)


I wrote back and had to add how I feel today:

I was thinking yesterday, after seeing the news, it's kind of ironic at this point I feel like I'm living an American Nightmare.  Ever since Trump took office I've felt humiliated by what a complete horror he is.  I've talked with people I know in other countries and feel like we are a laughing stock and it's just gotten worse and worse.  I have to say the "Elect a Clown, Expect a Circus" bumper stickers are spot on.  I feel embarrassed and ashamed of all the stuff that is happening in this country and it just keeps getting worse.  We just had a rally here last night for a 13 year old autistic child the police shot in the back 11 times because he wigged out when they stopped him.  I mean WTF man?!!?  And then Notorious RBG passed away at this worst moment possible.  I just can't even fathom those hypocrites in the Senate, that they can totally do an about face like that. It's an absolute disgrace!!!  And it's hard to even wrap my head around Trump's base / followers, they are in some alternate reality.

Another song I heard on Lucifer...

#Lucifer

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZozhNENHy4


No comments:

Post a Comment