Thursday, October 20, 2016

"A Violent Impression" by This Picture



SueZQ and I watched the series finale of "Person of Interest" tonight.  They were talking about life and what it means.  I loved that they had a reel-to-reel tape recorder as the final message!

This song popped into my head during the ending.   I've had some fatigue and I was thinking "what if I don't wake up?".

I recorded the CD-R shown above, almost 20 years ago.  Notice that it is a 74 minute CD-R as was the only size available when CD-R's were first available.  Within the first couple of years the 80 minute CD-R's became the standard and 74 minute blanks quickly became obsolete.

I'm fairly certain I made it before I met SueZQ.  The title was taken from this song.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZcIkSbwEcQ

The tracks on the CD and when I posted them:

Track No. Title Artist Date/Link
1A Violent ImpressionThis Picture
2After HoursSwing Out Sister11-Jul-2011
3Drifter's SunriseBob Lind3-Nov-2011
4Walkin' After MidnightPatsy Cline29-Nov-2016
5Walkin' Home AloneStan Ridgway
6The RoadEverything But the Girl
7Someone to Lay Down Beside MeLinda Ronstadt5-Jan-2013
8My Last GoodbyeEddy Howard17-Mar-2015
9From the HipLloyd Cole and the Commotions
10Another SongCarpenters
11Heart to HeartAmbrosia
12Takin' It BackToto15-Nov-2014
13Alone Again (Naturally)Gilbert O' Sullivan
14Elusive ButterflyBob Lind
15HauntingCarly Simon
16Going Nowhere SomehowWhite Town30-Mar-2015
17AloneSwing Out Sister8-Dec-2016

No comments:

Post a Comment