Tuesday, December 19, 2017

"Kill Of The Night" by Gin Wigmore

This was on the monitor in Mindy Pack's studio today
This slide was on the monitor when I walked into Mindy Pack's studio for my session today.  I know it was magic that the slide with me in it was on the screen when I walked in.  It was fun to see it!  The Equality Utah Allies Dinner was so much FUN!!!

I had so much fun today singing Christmas songs.  Mindy said it was funny seeing someone that looks like I do singing that low like Bing Crosby.  We agreed it would be fun for me to dress up really sexy, pretty and then get up and sing like Bing.

Anyway, this video popped up in the "Suggested Videos" while I was fooling around with the Petty Bitches video (see my post for 16-Dec-2017), I love it!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGju9VaQuyg

No comments:

Post a Comment