Monday, December 4, 2017

"Make A Shadow" by Meg Myers

From the Bear's Ears rally today

I *LOVE* the Deaththrows of the Patriarchy sign :)

#StandWithBearsEars

I was so frozen after 2 hours in the cold at the rally.  I was shaking so badly that I could barely walk back to my car.  I went into the Alchemy Coffee near where I parked my car to get some coffee and warm up.

I didn't have the sense to get a lid, but since it was half gone by the time I got back to my car I thought it would be okay.  Ha ha ha ha!!  Within seconds it slipped out of my right hand and spilled all over me and my newly cleaned car.  (There are so many fun features of MS!)  Thankfully, I had been using the cup of coffee to warm my frozen hands and by that point the coffee was just barely warm.

I was way, Way, WAY stressed out  this afternoon so Sue and I went over to the Center theater so I could escape reality for a while and de-stress.  We saw the film  "Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri".  It was certainly a "dark comedy" but it was wonderful, we loved it.

They used the song "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" in the film and I thought I would use it for my song today.  But I see now I posted it last year on 2-Aug-2016.

So I'm going to drop back to this song which I listened to over and over this morning.  I absolutely love this Meg Meyers album.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-z4sUKWd6Q

No comments:

Post a Comment