Tuesday, December 12, 2017

"The Bell That Couldn't Jingle" by Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass



SueZQ's sister texted these pictures to her today.  Too funny!!

I was listening to the Herb Alpert Christmas album this morning and I still think it is one of the best Christmas albums ever.  I like both this version and the Burt Bacharach version on the A&M "Something Festive" various artists album.

So I'm listening to the version in "TheNewFormat" channel (Burt Bacharach's official channel) and I heard a ding and thought I must have gotten a text on my phone.  Then later in the song I heard another ding and thought I must have gotten another text.  No texts were on my phone.

I played The New Format version again and then the original album and realized they have added a ding after the line "then Jack Frost froze a teardrop". They have also added a cymbal in there too.  Too funny!!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ITGWimCyE
YouTube (NewFormat): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_JSkN4mm1s


No comments:

Post a Comment