Friday, April 27, 2018

"The World I Know" by Collective Soul

The overall effect of MS is that it makes me slow.  I don't have good control of my fingers, so far too often I hit the wrong keys.  Sometimes over and over and over.  I think slow.  I forget what I'm doing.  I get confused about what I'm doing.

So I've realized I'm never going to catch up on all the blog posts I started and haven't finished (as of the moment I'm writing this there are 63 draft posts).

So I've decided to just post them irght now, without photos or comments and just one link to a video and maybe someday, somehow I will find to add photos, comments and finish them.  But for now...

#DraftPost

I was stressing over waking Elisa up in the middle of the night (okay it was 4:30 AM) and I kept hearing the line "wake you up in the middle of the night" in my head.  But I couldn't figure out what song it was.

When SueZQ woke up I asked her and she thought about it for a minute and said it was "Hotel California" by The Eagles.  I was like yeah that line is in it, but that isn't the song.

Then it hit me that it had something to do with trains.  I finally did some Google searches and realized it was "Runaway Train" by Soul Asylum.  I posted it way back in my old blog on 11-Apr-2012.  But a song by Collective Soul also popped up in my YouTube search so I decided to post a song by them.

YouTube (official): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7TLTjqUyog

No comments:

Post a Comment