Thursday, November 24, 2016

"Goodnight Saigon" by Billy Joel

I had a revelation this morning somewhere around 4:30 A.M. (insomnia... sigh!).  Anyway, I have more to be thankful for than ever before!  Because I have more wonderful, loving people in my life than ever before!

Just the other night at the TDOR I felt all the love in the LGBTQ community.  But I also feel love from many, many straight cis-gender people.  Love is the key!  Love is beautiful!  Love is light!  Love is joy!

I actually feel bad for those people who hate!  All that darkness...

SueZQ says now the we have orange Hitler and his racist friends we are headed for a civil war or even World War III.  I hope not, but the line "we'll all go down together" popped into my head.  Another awesome song by Billy Joel...

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjzjhl-QztE

No comments:

Post a Comment