Monday, November 28, 2016

"Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS

SueZQ, Amy, Julia and I went to see "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" last night. It was awesome!  I *LOVED* IT!!!  I had to hold back my tears (of happiness) at the end.  I'm so happy I can cry again!  There were so many months this year that I couldn't cry, no matter how much I wanted to.  It was so weird!  I'm so happy that I don't have to worry about Testosterone anymore!

I have found so much joy in life!  I've had several good cries lately thinking how wonderful my life is now.  It is like I'm living in a fairy tale!  I wish I could somehow share my joy with other transgender people who are struggling.  I'm living proof that you can be transgender AND have a wonderful life!!

Anyway, it was snowing when we got out of the theater, so we drove home on Redwood Road.  I saw a billboard for Salt Lake Community College (I think) and it said something about having wings.  It reminded me of a line from this song:  "'cause we all have wings, but some of us don't know why".  Neither of us could remember what song it was from.

It came to me, in the middle of the night, that it was INXS, but I thought the title was "Two Worlds Collided".  I had to get out of bed and look it up on YouTube.  It was of course this song.

In the morning I discovered a note on the bathroom mirror from SueZQ, saying it was "Never Tear Us Apart".  She told me later that it had come to her in the middle of the night too and she also thought the title was "Two Worlds Collide".  So she got up in the middle of the night to look it up on the Internet too.  Too funny!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyZU4iNRdsM




No comments:

Post a Comment