Sunday, February 23, 2020

"Most Girls" by Hailee Steinfeld

I was able to get the Magenta stripe for the Lesbian Pride Fag painted today

Since I changed my plan for the trunk I sprayed some more black today

I'm just so excited about the Plymouth.  It was really nice today and I was able to spray the Magenta stripe for the Lesbian Pride flag.  I also changed my mind last night about what I'm doing with the trunk lid: I'm going to put the original (6 stripe) Pride flag on the trunk.  So I didn't need to worry about getting black on the red that I painted before, so I sprayed some more of the black which covered up a little more rust.

I found a CD in the garage that Wendy Jean had burned for me back when I first came out.  I had forgotten this song, but now I remember I love it!  And I can relate!  I absolutely dress to make me feel good.  It is so VERY nice to look in the mirror and be happy with who you are.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBB_QOZNEdc
YouTube (lyrics): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcvD6I9elPw

No comments:

Post a Comment