Wednesday, August 9, 2017

"All Summer Long" by The Beach Boys

Scipio, Utah

Scipio, Utah

Scipio, Utah

I'm screwing with the timeline today.  I'm making this post after my trip to Torrey and St. George.  I took these photos on my way to the Women's Red Rock Music Festival on 11-Aug-2017, but since I have so many other photos from that trip, I decided to back up a couple of days and fill in this day with these photos I took in Scipio, Utah on the way to Torrey.

#WRMF2017

I was trying to think of an old car song from the sixties and several Beach Boys songs came to mind.  I remember how delightful it was when this song came on at the end of American Graffiti it topped off the whole movie.

And then a moment popped into my head about seeing Americn Graffiti with Stacy, a girl I met and dated while I was working at Sperry Univac.  We sat in the very back row of seats in the old Century Theaters on 33rd South in Salt Lake City and made out the entire movie.  I would have to say that was the best make out session I ever had in a theater.  :)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iOhxiO-ngc
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgsOIBCoavQ

No comments:

Post a Comment