Thursday, August 17, 2017

"Cruel" by The Veronicas

This book just came to me
Just got back to Salt Lake from my trip to Torrey, Utah for the Women's Redrock Music Festival and to St. George.  I was driving up 300 South and I was thinking about how magical the trip was and how many magic things happened on the trip and happen all the time to me.

Then I thought perhaps I could go to Moab for the Moab Pride Festival.  But I wasn't sure when it was.  I thought probably someone at the Utah Pride Center would know, I'll just stop by there.

#UtahPrideCenter
#Magic
#Magical
#Witchcraft

I walked into the nearly empty lobby (because the Pride Center is moving to a new location).  The library was completely gone.  Kevin (Elder Ball LOL), picked up this book off the the desk, handed it to me and said "Here, do you want this?".

That was so weird, funny, MAGICAL!!!  Seriously, it was THE ONLY BOOK in the place.  It WAS MAGIC!!!  I said "Of course" :)

Anyway, I love The Veronicas.  Such great videos!!  Great cars, great outfits!!  ;)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk72KxcfJWA

No comments:

Post a Comment