Wednesday, August 30, 2017

"Pink Cadillac" by Natalie Cole

1963 Plymouth Valiant
I was driving out in South Salt Lake and driving past the street where my dear friend John Byer lived some 25 years ago, before he passed away.  I decided to drive past his old place and when I came around the corner from his place I saw this old very pink car.  Too funny!

I found a website that has photos of various models of Valiants (a Chrysler A-body): 


I posted the Bruce Springsteen version of this song in my old Scott's blog back on 16-Feb-2015.  I thought now that I'm Rachel, I should post the version with a female vocal.




Note: a couple of years in the future I actually own a Plymouth myself.  It's a B-body, so larger.  I have to show off a picture of it.  It has some pink stripes on it ;)

I so *LOVE* this car!!!

You can see many more pictures of it in my blog posts in 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment