Friday, March 17, 2017

"Overload" by Berlin

OMG!  There is so much going on right now I am definitely in overload!  But I am also so PUMPED I feel like I'm going to EXPLODE!!  I don't even know where to start...

I'm, of course, walking in the St. Patrick's Day parade tomorrow with Utah Women Unite.  Genevra helped Psarah decorate her wheelchair for the parade and sent me these awesome pictures this morning:



I could go on and on and on about Genevra and how amazing she is!  She just called me and we had a brief chat and she mentioned how we are like sisters.  When I have time, I must write a blog post detailing our story from our first meeting at the vigil for the victims of the Orlando nightclub shooting.

And although I've only known Psarah a short time she is absolutely amazing as well!  I mean like everybody I've met in UWU are SO amazing!  I love all of you!!!

Oh girl!  I think my freaking head is going explode!  So many things going on today...



And, as of this morning, UWU  is going to be at the Utah Pride Festival and in the Utah Pride Parade this year.  I've probably mentioned it before, Tess is the UWU LGBTQIA+ caucus chair and I'm the co-chair and chair for the Transgender caucus.  So Tess and I will be directing Pride for UWU this year.  I'm SO EXCITED!!!

Then of course we have the "Show Us Your Green" Gala this evening:


Anyway, this song is the B-side to the first Berlin single "Matter of Time" with Terri Null on vocals.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QGNQvSujKA

And lastly I found another video by FridayKiss that I love: 25 Things Your Soul Needs You To Know:

YouTube (FridayKiss): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjzwVXUJDx4

Some of the ones I really love:

1.  ... make the very most of the moment you are in right now.
2. The grandest intension isn't worth more than the smallest act of kindness.

Who am I kidding?!  I love them all!!  Everybody needs to watch this video!!

I think #22 is especially relevant to transgender people:

22. By being yourself, you put something beautiful into the world that was not there before...

#TransIsBeautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment