Sunday, March 25, 2018

"Afterhours (Charlie Hype Desi Remix)" by TroiBoi

Screenshots of official website for Signature Move film.

I finished watching the (lesbian) film "Signature Move" last night and I really enjoyed, loved it!

Official website: http://www.signaturemovemovie.com/

The "About" description from the website:

A new romance with Alma forces Zaynab to confront her relationship with her recently widowed mother who escapes to TV dramas and finding her daughter a husband. In this coming-of-age Muslim melodrama, Zaynab copes by taking up Lucha-style wrestling.

Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signature_Move

I thought the summary from Wikipedia was a better description:

Zaynab (Fawzia Mirza), a thirty-something Pakistani, Muslim, lesbian in Chicago takes care of her TV-obsessed mother Parveen (Shabana Azmi). As Zaynab falls for Alma (Sari Sanchez), a bold and very bright Mexican woman, she searches for her identity in life, love and wrestling.

#LesbianMovie
#LesbianFilm

Anyway, this song played over the end credits and I love it!!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4914qaYOGV8



I went and saw the "Wrinkle in Time" movie with Black Lives Matter this afternoon.  It was a delightful experience until I used the ladies room after the film.

It's kind of funny, I suppose, that when I say I had something nasty happen in the Women's Rest Room that the first thought is that it was someone freaking out over a transgender person in the "wrong" rest room.

But in this case it had nothing to do with my being transgender.  It had to do with my MS and the worsening symptoms.  I finished using the toilet and pulled up my panties and nylons.  I put on my coat (in was cold and snowing outside), but when I lifted my arms to put my purse strap over my shoulder I felt something odd.

I feel really humiliated posting this photo.  I certainly didn't have any thought of posting it at the time I took it.  It was more to have a record of the event.

But it is my reality.  MS has pretty much affected every single thing about me.  I don't really have good control of anything anymore.


Humiliating MS effect in the Ladie's Room at the theater

No comments:

Post a Comment