Thursday, March 15, 2018

"Shake It Off" by Talia Keys

Talia Keys playing at Urban Lounge SLC on 14-March-2018

Update 25-Nov-2018: I added a post of Talia Keys and the Love doing this song to fill in last year for 19-Jun-2017

I was feeling terrible again today.  I was thinking about how good I felt on Tuesday and how I've been thinking that I haven't been feeling well since Transgiving (a couple of days after Thanksgiving).

Now I'm thinking that it may have been since "Costume Gate" at the end of October that I haven't been well (nasty anxiety, panic attacks and the return of my insomnia).

Anyway, I was feeling poorly, it was dark and rainy but I really wanted to see Talia perform so I braved the weather.  It was definitely worth it.  However, I felt too horrible to stay and see the headliner, so I left after Talia's opener.

YouTube: https://youtube.com/watch?v=cDaQx3pzHg0


Talia was among my friends at the Utah State Capital on International Women's Day:

Hillary, Talia and Melahn

Hillary and Kat
Dawn, Shell, Ma Black and Noor

https://www.sltrib.com/pb/news/2018/03/08/salt-lake-city-rally-celebrates-voices-contributions-of-women-on-international-womens-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment