Wednesday, March 21, 2018

"Fuck You" by Sara Bareilles

Ma Black - Such a bad motherfucker!  I love you!!

After being on the phone with United Healthcare for 50 minutes, talking to 3 different agents, I was way, Way, WAY pissed off and stressed!!  Then I saw this photo in the SL,UT Grrrl Gang group and it so made me happy and lifted me up.  That group lifts me up!  They are all such bad ass, motherfucking bitches!!  I love you all so much!  Thank you all for all your support!

I was looking back through my blog posts from October 2015 and came across this post for "Gonna Get Over You" and I played the video that started off with "Fuck You".

I was like "Fuck Yeah" that is perfect.  I hate Trump and all his rich motherfucking friends that have basically fucked over everybody else.  Would I be in this fucking nasty financial situation if those fuckers on Wall Street hadn't fucked over my 401K...  several times!!  Fucking pricks!!




Note: I have (had?) a T-shirt that was my fuck everything T-shirt.  I wanted to put a picture of it here, but now I can't find it.  So as a substitute I found the "Fuck" T-shirts in the screen shot above.
My T-shirt was more like a list of things to fuck, like the phone company.  Ah the days of Ma Bell when there was one fucking annoying phone company.

Today I was extremely stressed after a 50 minute call with United Healthcare.  Too long to explain, but the bottom line is that unbeknownst to me, they completely changed my coverage from last year and what was covered last year is no longer covered.

So I've decided to make a list of current things in the spirit of my old T-shirt:

Fuck United Healthcare!  Fuck our entire, horrible healthcare system in this country!  Fuck Verizon!  Fuck Donald Trump (aka President Bat Shit Crazy)!  Fuck his Wall!  Fuck the white women who voted for that orange, pussy-grabbing douche bag!  Fuck Russia!Fuck the Trans Ban!!! Fuck the Muslim Ban!!  Fuck Britebart!  Fuck Steve Bannon!  Fuck Cambridge Analytica!  Fuck Facebook!  Fuck Wall Street!  Fuck the Coal industry!  Fuck White Supremacists! Fuck Racists!  Fuck the Alt Right!  Fuck The Patriarchy!  (Oooh, my bands name ;)  Fuck Misogynists!  Fuck our legislature!  Fuck that they won't pass a Hate Crimes bill!  Fuck those white men in their penis tower downtown that are killing our youth with their anti-LGBTQ rhetoric!  Fuck homophobes!  Fuck the haters!  Fuck transphobes!  Fuck the World Congress of Families!  Fuck the Religious Right!  Fuck Gayle Ruzicka!  Fuck the Eagle Forum!  Fuck the 1%!  Fuck the drug companies! Fuck the bottom line being more important than human life!  Fuck the bottom line being more important than anything!  Fuck Monsanto!  Fuck GMO's!


And I decided this post would not be complete without a photo of a band T-shirt:

My band T-shirt - Fuck the Patriarchy!


YouTube (Medley): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZMQ0OKVO80
YouTube (France): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyKuP_3p6QU

YouTube (Sara says Fuck a lot): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQe2RWqEqgs

No comments:

Post a Comment