Monday, March 30, 2020

"Night In My Veins" by Pretenders

I found this cassette in the garage yesterday
I bought this CD for Chrissie Hynde's advice on the back
I had one of those funny, magical little coincidences today.  Yesterday I found the cassette "X96 After Dark" shown above in the garage and brought in into the house.  I was playing it last night while I was making my bed (washed my earthing pad and sheets yesterday).  It was fun to hear Chet Tapp and Todd Nukem's banter.  The running joke that night was apparently "it sound a lot like Depeche Mode".  Mike Summers even got into the act once.

Anyway, the song that jumped out at me was this song.  I thought "I need to post it to my blog".  Then today SueZQ was loading some of our CD's into her iTunes and she hollered out to me how much she loved what Chrissie Hynde said on the back.  I was like "yeah, I bought that CD because I loved what she said on the back.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTOcUXDt4z0



Coronavirus Ignorance: Tampa Pastor Arrested, Possible Outbreak at Liberty University

YouTube (TYT): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNUlH_gAyU8

No comments:

Post a Comment