Sunday, March 29, 2020

"Wicked World" by Laura Jansen

Unmasked the part of the Trans Pride Flag I have done on the passenger side
I found the little origami Lucy made, that I had in Lily.  Now it's in CeCe :)
I couldn't sleep last night, so I was digging through my bedside drawers and found the note below.  (Thankfully I also found an edible that must've fallen out of the package, that helped me sleep finally.)


The top two songs are in SueZQ's handwritting, not sure what that means.  But the Wicked World is in mine.  The songs all appear to be around 9 or 10 years ago, so I'm guessing this note was written around 2011.  Also how erratic my writing was, it was probably after MS had made my right hand numb.  I was diagnosed with MS in January 2011, due to my right hand first going numb on November 2010.

#FuckMS

Anyway, this is a fun song and really fun video!!!!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3vybPClCCk

No comments:

Post a Comment