Sunday, March 8, 2020

“Paint It Black” by Robyn Adele Anderson

I guess it was appropriate I was painting the red stripe on Women's Day
My legs were so extremely weak this morning, it felt like they were barely holding me up.  I was so hard to just walk.  Since both my cars were out of commission I had SueZQ drive me over to the Northwest Rec. Center so I could take a shower.  It was horrible just walking in and out of there.  I of course had to sit in the ADA shower.  The one there is not as nice as the one at the Millcreek Rec. Center, but the hot water felt so nice.  My towel slid off the rail and landed in a pool of water, so parts of my towel were soaking wet.

When I got home the fatigue was so bad I had to go to bed.  After a while the sun came out and was shining on me through the blinds.  The sun looked so nice, I started wondering how the Plymouth was looking.  I decided to get up and go outside and take a look.  The clouds had covered up the sun again by the time I got outside, but I decided to refresh the masking that the rain and wind the night before had damaged.

The wind last night blew the carpet remnant I put on the roof over on the hood

Because of the carpet the wind and rain didn't damage the masking too badly 
After laying in bed for that while my legs weren't too bad.  It had rained more after I removed the carpet remnants and messed up the masking so I had to redo it.  I did spray some more red (see top photo) from the other side of the vehicle so that the paint was more even on the air vent slots.

#WomensDay
#InternationalWomensDay

I guess my painting on the red stripe was my celebration of International Women's Day.  I dug around for a while in the garage looking for the CD Box sets.  And the magical thing was I found an old Playstation magazine with Twisted metal on the cover.  Which was perfect I had started making a post to fill in my old Scott's Vital Music blog.  See my Post for 23-Jun-2013.  Digging around in the garage was apparently too much and my legs were really weak the remainder of the evening.

Since my post on my Scott's blog was for The Rolling Stones' "Paint It Black", I found this amazing cover by a Woman for Women's  day:

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQYOQOBc57A

No comments:

Post a Comment