Saturday, March 28, 2020

"She's So Mean" by Matchbox Twenty

It's rare that I get turned on by a music video, but this girl was a turn on!
I love this video!  So fun!  Interesting playing drums while they were on fire (were they really or special effect?).

#Lesbian

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8WLa6umgdw



I've been watching this 3-part series on Netflix called "Don't F**k with Cats".  It's pretty fascinating.  Being a geek, nerd, etc. even more fascinating some of the tech stuff they did.  I was amazed!!!


At one point they are talking to the killer's mom and she was talking about how her son was bullied in school. She said they called him things like "gay", "pussy", "fag". I too was called all of those things and many more.  Thankfully I didn't turn out a serial killer!  In my case it turned out they were right, I was/am all of those things and oh so many more that I was called, like: "tranny" ;)

#Transgender



When I woke up I didn't think I'd be able to work on the car today

But the sun came out later and I was able to paint the upper pink stripe for the Trans flag

No comments:

Post a Comment