Saturday, May 9, 2020

"Arrow Through Me" by Paul McCartney & Wings

Finally got this ball joint loose, had to apply lots of heat again
Note my trusty Shecock and the Rock Princess lighter!  I just love lighting up with it!!


This heat exchanger has so many sharp edges to slice up my hands
I decided to remove it before working on the grill
I decided to remove the grill and paint the strip of body between the grill and the bumper.  But the heat exchanger for the air conditioner has so many sharp edges to accidentally cut my hands on, I decided to remove it first.  There is no A/C compressor so the A/C wouldn't work anyway.  Unlikely it would work after 52 years anyway.

The grill and headlight bezels are out of the way now.
Now I can finish the Pride Flag on the front
Found somebody's old oil rag in the corner by the battery
I know when I'm working on the car I'm usually not wearing heels :(
But at least they are RED!  :)

Last but not least - finishing up  the switch plate
One of my very favorite Paul McCartney songs!  When I was creating my post on Wednesday about Trump's visit to the mask factory and the songs about dying that played in the background, I thought about Paul McCartney's "Live and Let Die" that was played.  But I already posted it on 17-July-2013 in my old "Scott's" blog before I stopped trying to pretend I was a man.

#Transgender

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzA-ZuGGJzk
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zcYw3f2k44


No comments:

Post a Comment