Monday, May 4, 2020

"Dog Eat Dog" by Joni Mitchell

Installed the stereo in the dash, so I could connect the antenna and the radio works now. 
One of my dear friends son got married today on Zoom.  I was tired of having the car stereo sitting in different place and constantly having to move it around.  I set my phone where the glove box was and I was able to attend the wedding and install the car stereo at the same time.

Having the stereo there also allowed me to connect the antenna cable so the radio works now.  The first radio station I listened to was KRCL of course.  I also put a bulb in the dome light, so now there is at least some light when you open the doors at night :)

I also painted the black stripe on the back of the car this evening
Funny you can now see the car stereo playing in the car!

I was wearing one of my favorite KRCL T-shirts today
I was wearing makeup again today!  What is weird is that I can see my eye shadow in the photo on the left and I can't see it at all in the photo on the right.  Those photos were taken like 26 seconds apart.  How did mt eye shadow disappear?

I've got to get a new scanner!  I have to tweak things now in the editor
My friend that I worked with back in the late 70's and 80's gave me the above cassette when that album was released in 1985 and that album was EPIC for me!  It absolutely spoke to me!!  I played this tape yesterday when I was driving SueZQ's truck and I had this title track stuck in my head all night and all day today.

YouTube (Topic): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nbj_dUa0eqg
YouTube (live 1985): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0xPxNMrj1g



No comments:

Post a Comment