Sunday, May 10, 2020

"Does Your Mother Know" by Abba

I just *LOVE* the way my hair looks now it's black
I got three more of the colors painted today
And the Switch Plate... are you detecting a theme??
I put on my new striped bikini today and (I wonder if I have a thing for stripes? Do you think?)  I intended to lay in the sun for a few minutes.  But the cushion for the lounge chair was covered in those stupid fucking seed!!  I tried to  wash it off, but it still seemed kinda gross.  So I decided I would wash CeCe in my bikini.  It was fun!!  I loved it!!

SueZQ came home and commented "It's just like in one of those Hot Rod magazines.  Yeah... except they would have beautiful swimsuit models and not this old woman.  But I do feel beautiful with my hair so nice and BLACK!!!

It was Mother's Day today!  A couple of friends messaged me Mother's Day wishes.  Which is okay.  I don't really identify as my children's mother, because I'm their Father.  So I still  celebrate Father's Day with my kids.  I figure it this way: some fathers are WOMEN and some mothers are MEN!!

#Transgender

One of my lovely transgender friends sent me one of those stupid forward this to 14 people and send it back to me things on Facebook Messenger (twice) today.  This homie don't play dat!!  The sentiment was nice but I just don't dig that pass it along thing.

Plus it talked about MY mother and that brought up my sadness that my mom never got to see or meet me as Rachel.  That is kind of heartbreaking for me.  Sometimes I even cry about it.

This trans friend is a lovely human being but seems to have a talent for sending me things that are upsetting to me.   Like one should not assume all our values are the same because we are both transgender??

First it was a meme that Atheists don't know shit about God.  I don't know that I'm an Atheist per se.  I am VERY anti-Christian religions!  They are absolutely misogynistic, which is absolutely wrong, Wrong, WRONG!!!  I do know for sure there is a power, force in the Universe.  I just don't think of it as God.  If you want to call it God, I'm okay with that.  I think of it more as MAGIC.

But I took offense at the meme she sent.  If you believe in God that's fine, but don't say shit about people who chose not to.  WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT WE BELIEVE.  That is one of the things that I find ANNOYING about religious folks, they think they must lay their shit on everybody else!  <Angry Emoticon Here>

Then there was a "news" video promoting the conspiracy theory that the Chinese genetically engineered the Covid-19 virus.  This has been denounced by all sorts of experts that it could NOT have been genetically engineered.

Argh!  I'm just frustrated again.  I just don't need this shit!!!



Anyway, to answer Abba's question, my mother didn't know me as Rachel, a woman.  :(

But it's a fun song anyway, I love it!!!

YouTube (Vevo): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkL7Fkigfn8

No comments:

Post a Comment