Tuesday, May 5, 2020

"Happy Birthday" by Altered Images

Judges order changing my name to Rachel and gender to female as I am
Then of course this dumb ass junk mail comes today
I had a good cry this morning, this has been the *BEST* five years of my life!!  But last night was so very nasty.  I went into that (MS thing?) where it felt like I was freezing to death even though it was not cold.  The thermometer in my room said it was 75  degrees in my room.  I had to put the blanket, that I took off my bed a couple of weeks ago, back on my bed and still it felt like I was freezing to death!  I was completely freaking out!!!  I finally took the one Valium I had (from my MRI in January).  Thankfully that hit me really hard, really fast.  I couldn't even stand up and it put me out just minutes later.

YouTube (Vevo): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t1vaF50Ks0



I think this looks so cool! 
That black stripe just looks so good!
I was worried how this would look, but I think it looks pretty dammed good!

No comments:

Post a Comment