Sunday, May 3, 2020

"You've Got Possibilities" by Peggy Lee

Track listing, as best I know / can determine for the KBOC Archive #1 CD
Last night I went through that KBOC Archive #1 CD (see yesterday's post) and tried to Shazam any tracks that I didn't already know.  As you can see there are 6 songs I recognize the tune but I don't know the artist and Shazam didn't pull anything up.  There is one ("This Guy's in Love with You") that Shazam pulled up, but it appeared in what looked like Korean to me.  And there are 4 that I didn't recognize the tune and Shazam drew a blank too.

#Shazam

This is a favorite of mine, such a great song!!  Obviously was Miss Peggy Lee, I have this album in fact.  But then I had this song stuck in my head all night.  I kind of feel like this song is applicable to me at this point.  I feel like I've got more possibilities than I've had in a while now.  This car has so helped me have a better attitude and I believe even function better.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g6a5oEnm2A



My son-in-law came over and repaired many of the cracks in the bricks from the earthquake
I started taking the old drum brakes off CeCe to replace them with disc brakes
And I got plenty dirty!
I started the process to switch CeCe (my 1968 Plymouth Satellite) to disc brakes.  It definitely hasn't started out easy... anything but!!  I think it took me well over an hour to just remove the stupid clip that holds the rubber brake hose.  And then I feel like breaking the tie rod end ball joint loose was THE WORST EVER!!  It was well over 2 hours, possibly 3!  I pounded and pounded and pounded on that ball joint fork with a 5 pound sledge hammer.  I got out my propane torch and heated it up for like 3 minutes and still wouldn't budge.  I pounded on it more and from different angles.  Still nada!  Finally I heated it up for almost 10 minutes with the propane torch and it finally broke loose!  I was so done with that process by that point.  I'm dreading breaking loose the upper and lower ball joints on the spindle next!!



Checking out our plumbing nightmare!  Can you see all the spiderwebs?
Remnants of ancient electrical and telephone wiring
And if I hadn't had enough fun for one day, then I went down into the crawl space below the house to scope out the pluming mess I need to fix.



I'm sorry but what Butcher said about God in this scene made me laugh out loud!
Lastly I'm watching "The Boys" on Amazon Prime and what Butcher said in this scene totally made me laugh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment