Saturday, May 2, 2020

"Love in Every Room" by Paul Mauriat and His Orchestra

CD I made in 1997 from old cassette
So I grabbed a couple of CD's that were laying here to listen to while I was working on CeCe (my 1968 Plymouth) today.  When this music started playing I thought I wonder if Shazam could identify if.  I know this may sound absolutely silly, but when it popped up it sent shivers down my spine.  After all these years, this song was finally identified.

This is the first music that kicked off that old reel-to-reel tape that was pretty epic for me.  I've mentioned it several times before in my blogs.  It just felt so epic to finally put a name and artist to it.  I had previously estimated from several of the other songs on the tape that it had been recorded in 1967.  But on one of the YouTube videos said this music was from 1968.  How funny that I would find out what this music from 1968 is while I was sitting in my 1968 car.

To the best of my knowledge I don't have the original reel-to-reel anymore.  I copied the reel-to-reel tape to cassettes at some point in the past.  Judging from the cassette tapes I would guess it was in the 1970's (they are some of the first generation of cassettes.  Then in 1997 when I got a CD recorder I copied the cassettes to CD.

Anyway my grandpa knew Cliff Peterson that owned the (later infamous for the HiFi Shop murders) HiFi Shop in Ogden, Utah.  He started the first FM station in Ogden and I believe the call sign was KBOC and that is where I got the title for this tape.  He gave the tape to my grandpa.

#Shazam
#ReelToReel
#CassetteTapes
#KBOC-FM

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WkeQpibkW8
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE_Dkj-bswk
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu_evtqkDWY

I'm not sure if I should link to this video as it has full frontal nude woman in it, I guess if it would offend you, DON"T LOOK!!!!

YouTube (Full Frontal Nudity): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddWjK8chiDc



Trying to figure out how to arrange the new gauges
First there was all those nasty tiny little black seeds while I was trying to paint, now this  :(
That VDO Ammeter doesn't work! I had to move the stereo from where I had it
My layout for the new gauges
I've been trying to figure how to layout the new gauges I got.  It looks like it will be tight, but I think it will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment