Thursday, May 14, 2020

"You Sexy Thing" by Zella Day

I think this instrument cluster is going to be pretty dammed sexy too!!
I made this mock up in the GIMP (GNU Image editor) to kinda what I want the instrument cluster to look like.  Those are the actual gauges I have, I just made the rainbox panel in the photo editor.  And can I say I wasted WAY TOO MUCH F'ING time doing it!

The dust boot kept catching on fire while I was heating up the A-arm
I was so nervous about that boot being on fire, it was a much bigger fire at times than in these pictures.  Anyway, I was so  nervous I went and got the fire extinguisher that I bought for Lili when she was in the Pride Parade a few years ago.

Finally got the old spindle off
I was so EXCITED when I found RED boots to replace the old ones!!
Oh yeah, you sexy thing!!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhRXOOc_p-0

No comments:

Post a Comment