Sunday, May 17, 2020

"You're So Mean to Me" by Coco Montoya

KRCL's The Blue Devil's Blues Revue CD
Of course it is my "Dead Name" in the credits

I dug out some CD's to play while working on my car.  I played a part in the creation of this CD, I used to go with my friends Rob and Connie and run the UHF transmitter that sent the audio for the Blue Devils Blues Review program over to the KRCL studios for broadcast.  It was around 30 years ago.

I'm finishing this post like three and a half weeks after I started it.  I've just felt so overwhelmed by everything.  First it turned out that this song by Coco Montoya did not appear on YouTube anywhere I could find.  I considered posting a different song, but it felt like that ruined the meaning of this post.  So I decided to make my own video on YouTube for it.

Then Google changed the interface for Blogger... I have no idea what they were thinking.  I suppose they wanted to change it to the current interface style.  But I think it's HORRIBLE!!!!  It's ugly, less concise and far more cumbersome to use.  It just threw me for a loop, when I was trying to deal with all this other stuff.  I just didn't have the fortitude (?) to make a video and deal with that nasty interface.

I did find a way to revert back and use the old Blogger interface, which I'm so thankful for!!  I hope they leave it available, I'm dreading the thought of a time when I have to use that NASTY new interface!

Anyway, here is the video I made for this song, from on the CD.  I introduced the CD for a minute at the beginning of the video, there is a link to start at the radio introduction of the Blue Devils Blues Review and where the music starts.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG8D-kL1DHk
YouTube (radio intro): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG8D-kL1DHk&t=90s
YouTube (music): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG8D-kL1DHk&t=119s




The wind made a mess last night

The rotor is finally on!  I love that I have red dust boots!

And I really *LOVE* that I have red calipers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment