Thursday, May 7, 2020

"Color My World" by Petula Clark

CeCe color's my world and cheer's me up every time I see her!!!

I've started painting the switch plate out of CeCe
I've decided to go with the same Philly Pride flag on the dashboard of CeCe.  I started painting the switch plate today and I plan to do the same with the instrument cluster.

I had to get an impact wrench to break loose the bolts holding the wheel assembly together
I found that 52 years worth of rust on those bolts, there was NO WAY I was going to break them loose by hand.  SueZQ suggested Harbor Freight and I got one much cheaper than other places I checked.  And it is incredible.  One pull on that trigger and those bolts were DONE!!!

Anyway, SueZQ was playing this song today and I thought that is what brings joy to my world is having so much color!!!  Seriously I believe that CeCe has healed me.  I feel better than I've felt in maybe years!  I think this song is very appropriate for me!

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFdmTfB2tRE

No comments:

Post a Comment